Jennifer Fairson, she was one of those popular girls at school with the perfect blond hair, pouty lips, and blue eyes; you should have seen how they filled with pure terror when I stabbed her right in the stomach. I would say that there was a reason behind my actions but there really wasn’t. She was one of the girls that always teases me at school, but that wasn’t it. You might be asking yourself ‘Why did she do it then?’ the truth is I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the feeling of my knife ripping through her soft flesh, and the sight of her crimson blood all over the white tiled floor.

You see this is what I did. I went to one of her phony Halloween parties she throws every year, and I had this devil costume with a cape and and everything. I watched her from the distance she was dancing with all of her fake friends; they follow her around like she’s some type of god. I waited for to drift away from the crowd so I could make my move, and when she went into the kitchen I knew it was my chance! With a smirk on my face I followed her in, making sure no one was there, I crept in after her, her back facing me. When she turned around I came face to face with her.

“ I don’t remember inviting you, what the hell are you doing here? ” she said her voice laced with poison. I let out a small laugh thinking about what was about to become of her.

“Seriously I knew you were a freak Kathy, but really you are off the charts crazy.” she tried to move around me but I stepped in front of her.

“ Get out of my way you stupid bitch. ” She squealed, but before she could utter another word I took out my knife and stabbed her right there in her own kitchen. I grabbed her by her shoulder and thrust the knife in her flesh again and again until my hands were covered in her blood. My ears ringing as she fell to the floor. I felt this insane rush as I stared at her corpse it felt like going a hundred miles per hour in a car or like I was on this indescribable high it was the best feeling ever.

Before anyone saw I walked out of the back door into the cold night looking back one more time at Jennifer.

Picture from: http://scream-queens.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Devil